Do you want to be an important part of a fast-growing international pharmaceutical company with dedicated people and a strong entrepreneurial spirit? Join our team
and influence the strategic direction of Macure Pharma.
You will be part of our commercial team. Your primary responsibilities will be:
• Prepare and present business development projects to management
• Datamining and analysis of current and future business opportunities
• Support, prepare & implement pricing strategies across the region
• Supply chain management, hereunder monthly forecasting, ordering & transport management
• Support product launches
• Ensure supply chain processes according to company policies
When & Where: Full time. Office based in Copenhagen NV.
• You have a master’s degree within business (Cand.Merc, Cand. Polit, Cand. Oecon or like)
• You have a couple of years’ experience – either full time or part time
• You are analytical with a strong commercial mindset
• Positive and collaborative mindset, as well as a drive to influence your colleagues and surroundings
• A willingness to own, lead and deliver projects with a high respect for deadlines
• Ability to work in a small & lean organization, where flexibility is key for success
• Excellent communication skills towards internal/external stakeholders
• Fluent in Danish & good English skills
An interesting and challenging job in a young, growth company with short decision processes. You will have a significant amount of individual responsibility, and the freedom to structure your own day-to-day tasks – all in an international, entrepreneurial atmosphere with an informal and flexible work environment. This is an opportunity for you to grow with the company, and profoundly shape how our supply chain processes & business development are managed today, but also in the future. This will all be done in our modern and completely renovated office space with great colleagues. You will be offered an attractive compensation package according to your individual qualifications.
Application: There is no application deadline, but we will interview candidates continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate. Therefore, submit your application as soon as possible. Applications can be submitted in Danish or English. Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information: In case of any questions, please feel free to reach out to Business Partner & Supply Chain Manager Tina Roed Jakobsen email@example.com or mobile: +45 51 86 03 07
Who is Macure Pharma:
Macure Pharma is a small, international specialty pharma company with focus on mature, niche hospital products. We market and sell a diverse product portfolio across the Northern European countries, and currently we have several products in procedure with relevant authorities.
Our principal focus is late stage pharmaceuticals, and we grow through acquisitions of established products, and through launch of our own niche generics.
We believe in trust and integrity in all aspects of our business. We strive for the highest level of quality and act responsible in all our activities reflecting a high ethical standard. We value honesty and mutual respect and recognize that our success depends on a good internal working environment.
We are currently 15 colleagues in Macure Pharma.
For more details of Macure Pharma, please see our company profile – www.macurepharma.com/company/