Methylene Blue 1%
Markets: Available as requested
Methylene Blue 10mg/ml – 1%: Sterile surgical dye for marking of tissues and operative findings and to check the tightness of urinary tract and colorectal sutures
Medical device: Class IIa
Container: Pre-filled syringe
The product is a surgical blue dye and is especially useful in:
– Visualisation of sentinel lymph nodes to enable excision
– Identification of renal cavity during nephrolithotomy
– Identification of renal cavity during surgery
– Identification of urinary or colonic fistula before excision
– Marking of pilonidal sinus before surgical removal
– Preoperative marking of stoma prior to excision
– Check of the tightness of urinary tract and colorectal sutures
– Box containing 5 pre-filled syringes of 10ml
The product may be ordered directly via e-mail to email@example.com, and can be delivered directly to the clinic, as the product is a medical device.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation.